Gulfood Dubai 2022
Gulfood Dubai 2022
Written by Milcah
HANFIMEX GROUP to join Gulfood Dubai 2022
February 15, 2022
Over twenty Vietnamese enterprises will showcase their products at Gulfood – the world’s largest annual food and beverage trade exhibition – in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, from February 13-17.
The Agricultural Trade Promotion Centre under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) will organise the Viet Nam pavilion at Gulfood.
The event is expected to help Vietnamese enterprises find consumers, sign export contracts and expand their market share in the Middle East, Africa and Southwest Asia.
They can also introduce Vietnamese agricultural products, food and beverages while promoting Vietnamese brands to foreign visitors, according to MARD.
This exhibition will include 120 national pavilions with more than 5,000 exhibitors. The five-day event is expected to attract more than 90,000 visitors from at least 170 countries and territories.
This year HANFIMEX GROUP is honored to bring our new brand HANSIA – Eat healthy Smile nicely to international consumers with a mission of deepening Vietnam Agri-food products into global value chains.
At HANFIMEX stand, you can:
- Experience our Vietnam Agri-food products: Cashew nuts, Pepper, Cassia, Coffee beans, Desiccated Coconut.
- Receive small gifts from Hanfimex Group
- Meet our CEO – Mr Phung Van Sam and dedicated staffs to get a better deals for 2022 sale
- Give Vietnam traditional vibe for a try
- Give your business the strongest start of the year with us at the largest annual food & beverage event – Gulfood at Dubai World Trade Centre.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand at Gulfood.
Time: from 13 – 17 Feb 2022.
Organic farming, export
Spread the word
Pepper industry market in the first 7 months of 2020
Cashew nuts labeled “Binh Phuoc” are super cheap
The Inauguration Ceremony of BRC standard cashew Factory – Binh Phuoc Branch –